Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baked Corn on the Cob

Baked Corn on the Cob

This may very well be the simplest post I've ever done because the 'recipe' is the simplest I've ever done. I'm a baked-corn kind of girl. I'm not a fan of boiled corn since I think it looses all of its flavor in the water. Here's how to get the tastiest corn by baking it!
Shuck the corn and make sure the hairs are off of it. Get some tin foil and tear it into sheets that will hold one ear of corn each, making sure you have enough to cover it completely. Place about 1tsp butter on the tin foil, lay the corn on top and sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and pepper and wrap tightly. Place seam side up on a baking sheet and bake at 400degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and remove the tin foil. Cool slightly and enjoy!

You can also grill it this way and use any type of topping you'd like: Chili powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin.. whatever you have on hand!

Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment