Friday, January 14, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Sammich!

I am all about keeping my cooking-life simple. If baby-boy doesn't want to take a nap, I've got to think of something quick and easy for lunch. Today, I was watching tv and a type of banana/peanut butter pie was on so I thought I'd make something in a sandwich form.

I mashed a banana with peanut butter, slathered it onto a piece of wheat bread and added that to a hot, greased skillet. I cooked this like I do my grilled cheese sandwiches.. on medium-high heat flipping occasionally. Once both sides were browned, I added a cinnamon/sugar mixture and devoured it. It was so yummy with a glass of milk.

I am also working on my pictures.. what do you think? (I have no idea how to make the black part around the picture disappear!!) ha!

Enjoy!



2 comments: